It really is a completely different Rome than the one we know today. The street on the left with the little man walking is via delle Terme di Tito and we are at the top of the Colosseum.

Colle Oppio (1910)

The hill was the seat of one of the villages from which Rome arose, and the memory of this sort of civil nobility was still alive in the Republican era, according to an inscription found near the Sette Sale, at the Baths of Trajan, which mentions the restoration of the sacellum compitale made at the expense of the inhabitants (de pecunia montanorum)[2]. In the Augustan subdivision of the city, Mons Oppius was included in Regio III, called Isis et Serapis from the large temple that stood on its south-eastern slopes, between today’s via Labicana and via Merulana.

Previously the seat (in the direction of the Vicus Suburanus) of the Portico di Livia, the hill was occupied in the Neronian era by the Domus aurea and by the subsequent Baths of Titus and Trajan. Then, in the Christian era, the Titulus Eudoxiae (today’s San Pietro in Vincoli) and the Titulus Equitii (today’s San Martino ai Monti) settled there.

Today it belongs to the Monti district, of which it constitutes the green lung, and is between via Labicana, via degli Annibaldi, via Cavour, via Giovanni Lanza, via Merulana. The surrounding streets were intensely built up between the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century, while the archaeological remains (at least what remained from the looting) were included in the vast Parco del Colle Oppio, which slopes down towards the valley of the Colosseum. (wiki)