A toilet brush armed with a broom cleans the streets, we are in Piazza di Pietra in 1933. The square is completely occupied on the left side by the Temple of Hadrian, of which only thirteen columns remain visible. It was built in 145 AD by his son Antonino Pio in honor of his father; the original base is located about 4 meters below the current street level.

  • Year: 1933
  • Photographer: Unknown
  • Location: Stone Square
  • Source: Photographic History of Rome 1930 -1939