The access stairway to the Church of San Carlo ai Catinari is crowded with people, but above all with stalls. Some bad customs come from afar… Its full dedication is the church of Santi Biagio e Carlo ai Catinari and it was the seat of the cardinal title of San Carlo ai Catinari, suppressed in 1627 and transferred to Santi Ambrogio e Carlo.